She is a lady with wings and flies like an angel. Above the mountain was her world. With her long feathers tangled by the wildness, she flies with bravery in the breeze of her freedom. She is a Virahi.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Golden in off white tone
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running Golden blouse piece
- Model is wearing "Nayasa" blouse from our collection
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind pieces. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk Tissue
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure Katan silk Tissue saree with opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: Finest Cutwork weaving.
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.