On a cloudy evening, she sits in the veranda to comb her long dark hair, loose hair falls on her back, she has dark gazelle eyes that shine with happiness. She is waiting for the sky to grow dark and paint itself blue one stroke at a time into deeper and deeper shades of night. She realizes that she waited for this night for quite a long time. In that night she opens her Sanduk to drape herself in a saree that blends her into the night to be a Vibhavari.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Black
- Length: 6.3 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: Running
- The model is wearing Narangi blouse from our collection (Click here for blouse)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with resham work. A thin classic border with tiny resham booties
- Weaving technique: Cutwork
- Weaving Timelines: 10 to 15 working Days
Accessories – Tassels colours might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colours you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.