She walks among the trees beneath the orange sky. With every step, nature's secrets she'll construe. In her eyes, the reflection of the forest's green, a peaceful spirit, like none ever seen. She listens to the river's gentle flow, wherever she wanders, a serene aura is bestowed. Her heart beats in rhythm with the songbirds' call, in nature's grand tapestry, she's the most precious thrall.
She is a woman of the wild, a soul so pure. In the heart of nature, she's forever secure. She is Vainika.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Orange
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., separate blouse piece (Same colour as Saree)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work with magnificent gold and silver Buta with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: Cutwork
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.