Since childhood, she faced criticism due to her appearance. She found compassion and empathy in her best friend called Tota. Tota never judged her, and always cheered her up by tucking his green wings against her. She could never understand this Human Bird relationship. One day when she was combing her hair, Tota came and sat on her shoulder. She patted him and showed her affection towards him. He never uttered a word in the past, but that day out of nowhere she heard him speak - "Totapari". Indeed, their friendship was beautiful.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Parrot Green
- Length: 6 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 meter approx., Separate blouse piece (same as Saree colour)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces.
- Fabric: Banrasi Organza (Kora Silk)
- Design Technique: Beautiful Jaal work
- Weaving technique: Semi handwoven (Cutwork)
- Delivery Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colours might vary. Jewellery worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colours you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is Semi handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.