It is her first Karwachauth. For this special day, she took out a beautiful Banarasi Kadhua saree which her mother gave to her. Before her marriage, she had opposing views on the festival. She thought that Karwachauth is a burden on a female as a female has to go through an entire day fasting ritual. During her 1 year of marriage and a strong bond with her beloved husband, she understood the real meaning of this festival. Her immense love and respect for her husband made her excited about fasting. She took out her precious jewels and accessories to dress her heart out. Her husband also took special care of her during the entire fasting ritual and pampered her with beautiful gifts and his love. Karwachauth is all about maintaining the perfect Tana Bana of the relationship, nurturing the relationship with love and care. As she was at the end of her fasting, she felt blessed and loved. She had a beautiful smile on her face to end her karwachauth ritual with immense gratitude. She is Sushasini.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Red
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Blouse piece (Saree color, refer to picture)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Kadhua Zari work
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately.
- Dispatch Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.