She is a woman of grace and charm. Her radiance shines like a mirror. Her simplicity is enchanting and her elegance knows no bounds. A true gem in a world where chaos and noise surround. She walks with poise and grace and her smile lights up the night. A woman whose inner beauty outshines even the brightest light. She is Sitara.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Dark Green
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Raw Silk Blouse piece with Sheesha work (Rani color). The blouse worn by the model in the last picture (picture no. 7) is made from the blouse fabric included with the Saree
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece.
- Fabric: Handloom Organza Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure Organza silk saree with Sheesha work inspired by the land of Kutch
- Dispatch Timelines: 30-35 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave and the meenakari work. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.