With each step she takes, luck follows along in the lives of loved ones. A lady whose presence makes life complete. Her smile is a charm, spreading joy and cheer and anyone in her company feels luck very near. Like a magical touch, she makes things go right, a promise of happiness, morning to night. Her presence feels like a hug. She is Shagun.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Peach
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Peach)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one-of-a-kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Double Tani Katan silk tissue
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure tissue silk saree with Zari work with magnificent matte gold floral butas with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: Kadhua
Accessories – Tassel colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Color Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.