She is a beautiful piece of broken pottery, put back together by her own hands. The critical world judges her cracks while missing the beauty of how she made herself whole again. She is indeed beautiful with her cracks visible. She is Saundarya.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Peach
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Peach colour)
- The model is wearing a different blouse and is not included with the Saree.
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately.
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.