Details & Description
Banarasi Silk Saree features the elaborate Kadwa technique, where each motif is woven separately in a 'jangla' pattern. It features the play of 'meenakari' on the flowers and Rangkaat colour pattern. Saree colours can be customised.
- Saree Colour: Multicolour Rangkaat Saree. Can be customised.
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate blouse piece.
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece.
- Fabric: Handloom Katan Silk Saree
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work with magnificent gold jangla with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Dispatch Timelines: 45-60 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave and the meenakari work. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.