Details & Description
Discover the allure of our Tissue Silk Sarees, where elegance and comfort intertwine. Experience the sheer softness of the fabric, creating stunning drapes that effortlessly enhance your grace. Adorned with exquisite Kadhua work, these sarees showcase intricate craftsmanship. The border is a true beauty, adding an extra touch of charm to this timeless ensemble.
- Saree Colour: Pink. Can be customised.
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate blouse piece.
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece.
- Fabric: Handloom Tissue Katan Silk Saree
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure tissue silk saree with Sona Rupa Zari work with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Dispatch Timelines: 60 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave and the meenakari work. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.