She is as radiant as the setting sun's embrace, her inner light, a dazzling grace. Her smile is a reflection of the sun's warm kiss, in her presence, all worries cease to exist. A soul that shines forever bright, guiding hearts through the darkest night. Her kindness is like a gentle evening breeze, calms the storms, and puts hearts at ease. In her eyes, the stars find their home, a universe within, where dreams do roam. As beautiful as a sunset's fiery art. She is Noor.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Peach
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate blouse piece (Same color as Saree)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. Please take proper care of this one of its kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work with magnificent gold and silver Buta with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: Cutwork
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Color Variance – The colors you see on your device may vary slightly due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.