She is a woman with hope and faith. Her heart is full of tender love, beating in blissful devotion. She cares for her family and stands strong to support them in all the difficulties of life. She is more than a precious gem, She is admired and well-adored. She is Nirvi.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Light lilac and Mint
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Blouse piece (Mint colour tone)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Kadhua Zari work
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately.
- Dispatch Timelines: 10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.