Her spirit is like a lotus, rising above the muddied waters. In her presence, all troubles unwind. She wears her simplicity as a jeweled crest and in the world's chaos, she finds her rest. Her smile is just like lotus petals, gently unfurling. She teaches us to embrace life's sweet flow, Like a lotus in water, she helps us grow. A woman of nature, a lotus serene. Her spirit is evergreen. She is Nalina.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Pink
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Deep pink color)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one-of-a-kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work with magnificent gold and silver butas with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: Cutwork
Accessories – Tassel colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Color Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.