Her eyes sparkle like thousand stars in the sky. She has the wisdom, beauty, and courage that one would aspire to. Her beauty shines from within her deep soul. Her smile lights up the darkness like a warm sun rising over the horizon. Her intelligence and hard work became an inspiration for many. A woman who walks the extra mile to mend a broken heart. No one ever sees her fall apart daily to rise again together, She is like a beautiful work of mosaic art. She is Myra.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Pastel vintage green
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Blouse piece (Coral red, refer to picture)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Organza silk Tissue
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure Organza silk Tissue saree with Kadhua Zari and Meenakari work
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately.
- Dispatch Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.