She woke up to a ray of bright sunshine all the way and the pretty colors of the morning. But her radiance has an effect that even Sun loses its spark. Her radiance brightens up the darkest day. She is truly a woman of grace and excellence. She is Mihira.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Mustard
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Mustard colour)
- The model is wearing a different blouse and is not included with the Saree
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately.
- Delivery Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.