She is a woman of grace and charm. As she walks with poise, her beauty disarms elegance in every step she takes. At every event, heads turn to see the radiance of her beauty and her smile is a sight to behold. Her grace, like a gentle breeze, sweeps everyone away with ease. Her beauty is an inspiration to all. May her light continue to shine and enthrall. She is Malti.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Vibrant hues of Pink, Red, Mustard and Orange
- Zari: Matte Gold
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Blouse piece (Gulabi)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece.
- Fabric: Handloom pure Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Kadhua Zari work and Rangkaat color pattern
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weaves with Rangkaat. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately.
- Dispatch Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave and the meenakari work. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.