She is a woman of strength and grace and is an inspiration to all who know her. She embodies the qualities of perseverance, determination, and kindness. Her strong-headedness and talent have helped her achieve her goals, but what truly sets her apart is her dedication to her family and her roots. She has molded her career to help her family sustain a dream life and has never lost sight of her cultural heritage and traditions. In a world where it can be easy to lose sight of our roots and the things that matter most, she serves as a shining example of how to stay true to ourselves while achieving great things. She is a beautiful woman inside and out. She is Mahi.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Red colour pure bandhani saree with handwoven meenakari banarasi work
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Blouse piece (Red colour)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces.
- Fabric: Handloom pure Georgette
- Design Technique: Pure bandhani saree with handwoven meenakari banarasi work. It took the efforts of artisans from two different states to create this one-of-a-kind saree. From the cutwork weaving technique in Banaras to the bandhani work in Bhuj and finally the finishing in Banaras, this saree is truly a masterpiece
- Weaving technique: An enduring cutwork weave.
- Dispatch Timelines: 25 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave and the meenakari work. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.