She moves through life like a whispering breeze, an epitome of beauty. Her eyes are like deep pools of serenity that reflect the moon's gentle luminosity. Silken threads of grace are in her every sway. She is a portrait of beauty in the light of day. With a smile that rivals the morning sun, She is a masterpiece. She is Lavanya.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Pink
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Pink color)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one-of-a-kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Kora Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure Kora silk (Organza) saree with Zari work with magnificent gold and silver butas with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: Kadhua
- Dispatch Timelines: 7 Working Days
Accessories – Tassel colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Color Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.