As she takes the first step from her aangan where she bloomed to a lady from a child, she gets nostalgic about the childhood memories and surrounds her with emotions.
Deep down in her heart she feels anxious, her inner child fights with the social norms of Bidaai, and she questions the universe- Why is it always a girl who has to move to a new aangan after marriage?
The universe replies her back - My dear, You have the strength of the sea and depth of an ocean. You create and nurture. You are a Daughter, a Wife & a Mother. You are a giver and an epitome of grace. You are like no one...You are Lalita.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Maroon
- Length: 6.3 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: No
The model is wearing Neelam blouse from our collection
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari border & Zari Mughal booties.
- Weaving technique: Cutwork
- Weaving Timelines: 10 to 15 working Days
Accessories – Tassels colours might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colours you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.