Her beauty and smile are a symbol of her love for her kingdom, she ruled it over years. Her presence conveys respect for her people, pays homage to a new start, and gives hope for a better future. She is a power that always inculcated values of peace and harmony among her people. She is a beauty with purpose as beautiful as a water lily. She is Kumud.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Off white
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Blouse piece (Off white)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces.
- Fabric: Premium soft Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi Brocade
- Weaving technique: An enduring Brocade weave.
- Dispatch Timelines: 10 Working days
Accessories –Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor. This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.