She waited all her life for this precious day: Her Wedding day. She learned from her Mother that in every marriage, it is the woman who has to compromise to keep the family growing. She came into this world with a different thought process. She believes that a relationship requires nurturing from both the individuals interweaved in the relationship. Only then it can be a stronghold. On the first day after her wedding, she understood the real meaning of Tana Bana. A beautiful cord of Tana Bana is hard to find in a relationship but in the end, it is the only key to a happy relationship. She was glad that with her love she could build a perfect Tana Bana with her better half over time. She is a beauty that believes in relationships and family. She is Kumkum.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Red
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Red colour)
Model is wearing "Gulal" blouse from our collection
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work with magnificent gold jangla with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately.
- Delivery Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.