Standing at the window of that old rustic Kitchen of her in law’s house, she feels happy and nervous both at the same time. Today she has to cook something special and win everyone’s heart with her cooking. Lighting the flame of the stove and switching it off several times in confusion of what to make, she remembers the handwritten cooking recipe notebook given by her mother in her Sanduk, she rushed to get it and finally made a mouth-watering Paneer dish. With the first bite of that delicious meal, her mother-in-law stood from her chair and handed her the keys to the house. Do you know what her mother-in-law called her that day?
She called her Kaushal.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Red
- Length: 6.3 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: Running
- The model is wearing Rubana blouse from our collection
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with resham work. A thin classic border with tiny resham booties
- Weaving technique: Cutwork
- Delivery Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels' colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.