She stands apart with grace and poise and a loving heart. Her eyes like jewels sparkle and shine, a reflection of her soul. Her smile is infectious and spreads love and joy. She brings happiness to every around. A beauty that nature created with her aura so captivating that never fades. She walks with elegance and talks with grace making everyone around her feel a warm embrace. She is the epitome of beauty and mind. She is Kashish.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Orange
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Raw Silk Blouse piece with Shisha work (Orange color). The blouse worn by the model is made from the blouse fabric included with the Saree
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece.
- Fabric: Handloom Organza Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure Organza silk saree with Shisha work inspired by the land of Kutch
- Dispatch Timelines: 15 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave and the meenakari work. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.