She is beautiful as a jasmine flower, with a face that radiates with a natural glow. Her eyes sparkle like the morning dew on the petals of a flower, and her smile can light up even the darkest of rooms. Her features are delicate and graceful, and her movements are like the gentle swaying of a flower in the breeze. When we look at her, we are reminded of the beauty and wonder of nature. Her presence is calming, and her grace is like the delicate petals of a flower, so easily and effortlessly carried by the wind. Her beauty is not just skin deep but extends to the depths of her soul, where her kindness and compassion are evident to all who know her. Like a flower, she is both delicate and strong. She is Juhi.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Pastel hues of Blue and Pink.
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Blouse piece (Pink colour)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece.
- Fabric: Handloom pure Georgette
- Design Technique: Pure bandhani saree with handwoven cutwork weave. It took the efforts of artisans from two different states to create this one-of-a-kind saree. From the cutwork weaving technique in Banaras to the bandhani work in Bhuj and finally the finishing in Banaras, this saree is truly a masterpiece
- Weaving technique: An enduring cutwork weave.
- Dispatch Timelines: 25 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor. Pink Colour might appear little darker in the pictures due to screen resolution.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave and the meenakari work. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.