She is a stream of water that supports the man of her life at every stage of his life. Her perspective, support, and clarity of thought changed the purpose of his life to something more meaningful. She is the woman who encourages her man's goals and success in every little way that she can. She is soft but powerful, valiant, and smart. She is Jaldhara.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Royal Blue and Firozi blue
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Blouse piece (Saree color, refer to picture)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Kadhua Zari work
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately.
- Dispatch Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.