She fights for what she believes in. Stand up against injustice. She doesn’t take “no” for an answer, when she can see a better solution. She gives herself so her family can thrive. Her love is unconditional. She is Isablella.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Blush Dusty Pink
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., blouse piece with floral embroidery (Refer last Image)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece.
- Fabric: Organza Silk
- Design Technique: Dainty pastel palettes come together on this marvelous blend of pure fabric with hand and machine embroidery. It has Banarsi Zari work on the border. Saree has a Scalloped Border.
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling references. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.