In folds of silk, she's a blooming rose. A woman in a saree, like a fragrant flower, radiant beauty and her captivating power. With each step, a petal unfurls her intricate patterns and her attire swirls. Her eyes like stars in the midnight sky hold secrets and dreams. Her laughter is a melody, a warm embrace. She dances through life, in colors arrayed, A vision of elegance, in every parade. Her saree is a canvas of artistry profound, like a garden in spring, where love is found. She is a flower, in this world so vast, a symbol of beauty that's destined to last. She is Gulnaaz.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Deep Pink
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Deep pink colour)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work with magnificent gold and silver jangla with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: Cutwork
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.