She stopped at the wayside in the afternoon, with a heavy heart.Watched the Gulmohar tree nearby bursting with flowers in full bloom in the fierce heat of the season. The vivid red and deep orange blossoms are so vivacious and divine. The vivacity of the Gulmohar tree enveloped her in deep emotions. She realized the patience beautiful tree and its flowers are showing blooming in this heat. Beauty is not affected by the season and she could see the reflection of Gulmohar in herself. She is as vivid as the Gulmohar.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Light Powder Blue and Pink with Multicolour Hand brush Meenakari floral design
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Pink blouse piece with Zari work
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind pieces.
- Fabric: Textured in appearance, pure Tussar by Georgette Silk and shimmering zari
- Design Technique: Dainty pastel palettes come together on this marvelous blend of pure fabric. Classic handwoven Banarasi Meenakari art is passed down through generations. The textured appearance of Tussar and the easy drape of Georgette - bring you the best of both worlds. Handcrafted luxury!
- Weaving technique: Handbrush Meenakari floral design with Finest Cutwork weaving
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.