She could feel the cool breeze touching her skin as she sits on the porch of her new home which she beautifully decorated after her wedding. Mesmerized by the beauty of the greenest mountains. She is at peace watching the beauty of the calm water stretching throughout the river. The chirping of the birds, the soft hush of the grass as it sways with the wind. This beautiful scenery makes her happy. In that moments she notices the similarity between a woman and mother Earth. They both believe in giving and holding their creation together, interwoven in the bond of unity and love. She is a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a Mother. She is Dhara.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Green
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Green colour with Meenakari work)
Model is wearing "Rukmani" blouse from our collection
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work and magnificent Meenakari border with an artistic pattern. Saree has a Scalloped Border.
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately
- Delivery Timelines: 60-90 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.