She emerged from the dark pools of the ocean midnight blue water moon ripened to a moonstone hue bearing exquisite gifts from the heart of the divine feminine. Her allure invites you to the subtle realms of beautiful carvings on a monument. She is twice as beautiful as the moon and all of the stars together. She is Chandbaali
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Purple (Eggplant Purple)
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Purple colour with Zari work)
Model is wearing "Chaand" blouse from our collection
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work and magnificent CHAND booties and border with an artistic pattern
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately
- Delivery Timelines: 10-15 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.