She loves the earth, the sky, and the sea. Her eyes sparkle like the moon's gentle glow and in her presence, love's river does flow. She is a goddess in nature's grand scheme, in her radiant love, all souls find a dream. Her heart is like a garden, blooms and thrives, with compassion and kindness. For the world, she's a beacon of pure love, guiding us all to the path of love and kindness. She is Brunda.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Green
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Green color)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one-of-a-kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work with magnificent gold and silver butas with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: Cutwork
- Dispatch Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassel colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Color Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.