As a little girl, she loved to play dress-up. Reaching under her grandma's bed to find a Sanduk full of different color hats. She tried one on and then another. She danced, laughed, and giggled in excitement to play different kinds of roles in those colorful hats. Growing up she realized that a woman in her life has to play many roles. She knew it is never going to be easy but she believed she has mastered the art of playing different roles with perfection. She is a beauty that never steps back from fulfilling her responsibilities. She is Bhumika.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Green with a tone of blue
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., same colour blouse piece
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work and an artistic border.
- Weaving technique: Finest cutwork from Banaras
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.