In Saree's embrace, she stands tall, confident, and ready to face the world. Life's struggles tried to bend her, it's true, But she emerged stronger. With every challenge that came her way, she gathered strength, come what may. Her saree is a symbol of unwavering grace, each folds a reminder of life's embrace. Though storms may have raged, and winds may have blown, She found her center, a strength of her own. She is Bela.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Emerald aqua green
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (emerald aqua-green color)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one-of-a-kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Zari work with magnificent gold and silver jangle with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: Cutwork
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.