The first time, she has to stay alone after her marriage. Her husband has gone far away for work. Sitting on the veranda and reading the letters received from her husband, she realizes her love for her husband. She was told by her Mother during those 7 Pheras, that once she will get married her outlook towards life will change - "Marriage is a journey where your life will change from ME to US and OURS".
She could relate to those meaningful lines by her mother. In that pain of longing on the absence of her husband, she calls herself Bawree Piya Ki.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Green
- Length: 6 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1-meter approx., blouse piece similar to Saree colour is included
- The model is wearing Sona blouse from our collection and is not included with the Saree
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Chiniya Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi Chiniya silk saree with antique Zari & resham Jaal woven work.
- Weaving technique: Cutwork
- Delivery Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colours might vary. Jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included in the saree. Dupatta worn by the model is for styling purpose and is not included.
Colour Variance – The colours you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.