Her presence is a symphony of elegance and light. She is a dance of grace in the day and the night. Her eyes are deep pools reflecting a cosmic sea. Each step she takes is a ballet of delight as graceful as petals in the soft moonlight. Her laughter is a melody in the gentle breeze. In her heart, grace and beauty entwine, She is a symphony of elegance, forever in line. In the book of beauty, she's a lyrical page. Her beauty is a painting the universe drew. She is Amara.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Peach
- Length: 6.0 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., running blouse piece (Peach)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one-of-a-kind piece. Pico is recommended if you consider cutting blouse pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Kora Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure Kora silk (Organza) saree with Zari work with magnificent matte gold floral butas with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari.
- Weaving technique: Kadhua
- Dispatch Timelines: 20 working days
Accessories – Tassel colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is from our different collections and is not included in the saree.
Color Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.