Like a shining mirror, she reflects all around. Her beauty and grace are an ethereal sound. With a heart of gold and a spirit so pure, her kindness and love, can surely endure. She's a blessing to all, a true ray of light. In her company, everything feels just right. Her presence alone can brighten the darkest of rooms and her energy and aura can dispel any gloom. She is Aashni.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Rani Pink colour
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Raw Silk Blouse piece with Sheesha work (Rani color). The blouse worn by the model is made from the blouse fabric included with the Saree
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of this one of its kind piece.
- Fabric: Handloom Organza Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure Organza silk saree with Sheesha work inspired by the land of Kutch
- Dispatch Timelines: 30-35 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave and the meenakari work. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.