She moves with grace, there is love in her embrace. The smile on her face speaks of life and joy. Her words are like the morning sun, full of hope for the new day. It is not her beauty, but the warmth of her heart that draws everyone alike to her footstool. A rare collection of qualities she possesses. No treasure can be compared to her, for her value is priceless. She is the Virtuous Woman. She is Aaloka.
Details & Description
- Saree Colour: Pink
- Zari Colour: Gold
- Length: 5.5 Meter, Width: 45 Inches
- Blouse piece: 1 Meter approx., Separate Blouse piece (refer to picture)
- Wash & Care: Dry Clean only. We suggest that you take proper care of these one of its kind pieces.
- Fabric: Premium Katan Silk
- Design Technique: Banarasi handwoven pure silk saree with Kadhua Zari work
- Weaving technique: An enduring Kadwa weave and fine Meenakari technique. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary coloured resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Dispatch Timelines: 7-10 Working days
Accessories – Tassels colors might vary. The jewelry worn by the model is only for photoshoots and styling reference. The blouse worn by the model is not included.
Colour Variance – The colors you see on your device may slightly vary due to the difference in an individual's monitor.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textiles and makes it like none other.